When people look at photos of parasites in the human body, this unpleasant sight does not delight them. And everyone thinks that such a monster will not settle in it for the reason that it always washes its hands thoroughly and there is no pet that carries that evil.
The human body is simply inhabited by a huge number and variety of parasites. They come in a variety of sizes. Some of them are long, sometimes reaching several meters in length, others are completely invisible without a microscope. But both large and small parasites have one goal - to capture the human body and make it their “home”. Parasites in humans live long. They feed and reproduce there. They can be found everywhere - in the hair, on the skin and in the internal organs. And only some of the symptoms signal the invasion of unexpected guests.
There is a lot of information and photos describing various types of worms, thanks to which people today are little aware of this problem.
Why are helminths dangerous?
There are up to 250 species of various parasitic creatures in the world that attack not only the intestines but also many other human organs. There are cases when helminths are found in the heart, liver and lungs. It is frightening that these cases are not isolated. Mankind is shocked by statistics that say that 95% of the population has parasites. Scientific research has proven that infected people suffer from infectious and even oncological diseases from the toxic substances that parasites release as a result of their vital activity. Up to 15 million people who die each year fall victim to helminths. In many cases, people have no doubts about "aliens", which makes the situation worse.
Many parasitic photos cannot be viewed calmly and without horror. It is hard to believe that such disgusting beings can be in man and live there for a long time. In the process of this parasitic life, they are constantly actively reproducing. From that, people develop various diseases, turn into chronic forms with frequent recurrences. Due to the helminths living in the body, it becomes exhausted.
From such an awkward neighborhood, the systems fail and their full functioning ceases. As a result, immunity is reduced, leading to vulnerability to all types of infections. In people poisoned by toxic waste, the body weakens. All of this doesn’t happen overnight. The parasites that live in man gradually take away his strength, energy and health. Many people are not familiar with the signs of pests. This ignorance leads to a long-term lack of treatment and serious health problems.
Parasites in the human body
As already mentioned, there are a huge number of parasitic creatures that inhabit humans. Some people make the mistake of thinking that they can only settle in the gut or colon. This opinion is wrong because uninvited guests can infiltrate any human organ.
Helminths can attack:
- Blood system;
For example, feline flukes, giardiasis, echinococci, liver flukes attack the liver and gallbladder, and pulleys, ascaris, bovine tapeworms, and whips can be found in the digestive tract. The pulmonary fluke is most comfortable in the human lungs. Filaria, Trichinella, Toxocara and Schistosomes can live in the muscles. The life of parasites on humans sometimes goes on for decades. They have an amazing ability to adapt and mask in any conditions. Therefore, it is quite difficult to immediately recognize them in humans. You cannot ignore the symptoms that indicate the slightest hint of the presence of parasites in the body. The slightest signals about this should serve as a reason to start fighting it.
Common types of helminths
A large number of different types of helminths are simply impossible to consider in one article. But most often they can be described. The most common human parasites are:
- Askaris. This is a large round helminth, which reaches a length of 40 cm. Ascaris infection can occur from one person to another. This parasite can enter a person from contaminated water and food. In frequent cases, the larvae can injure the intestinal walls. There are cases when roundworms that fall into the blind process cause an attack of acute appendicitis. Due to their movement through the bile ducts, jaundice, colic, purulent cholecystitis, liver abscess and peritonitis can occur. Ascaris, which has entered a person's lungs, causes a bloody cough and difficulty breathing.
- Vlagoslav. This human worm can be found in the appendix, appendix, or colon. The symptoms are reminiscent of problems in the gastrointestinal tract, accompanied by decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, pain, bloating.
- Pinworms. Small round helminths, size 3-10 cm. Infection with these helminths is accompanied by itching in the anus, especially in the evening and at night. There are cases of permanent infection when worm eggs fall under the nails.
- Trichinella. These parasites are transmitted to humans through poorly processed meat. The helminth eggs first enter the intestines, after which they are transmitted by blood to the muscles. Most often, the infection with these worms is manifested by an inflammatory process in the eyes, swelling of the eyelids and face. Sometimes there are febrile conditions and painful symptoms in the muscle tissues.
Symptoms indicating the presence of parasites
Each pest has its own special place. For these reasons, the clinical picture of the lesion is always different. But there are general signs of infection of the body by parasites, which everyone should know. So, the following symptoms indicate the fact that there are human parasites in the body:
- Intoxication, caused by poisoning the body with helminths. It is accompanied by headache, nausea, loss of appetite, irritability.
- Allergic manifestationsin the form of a rash that suddenly appears and disappears. This rash cannot be cured with dermatological medications. If people are prone to allergies to the parasite, it seems even brighter and can be accompanied by bronchospasm and swelling of the mucous membrane.
- Anemia, which occurs due to the fact that worms absorb all the useful substances intended for humans. As a result, the body panicked, missing them for a normal life. Most often there is not enough iron, which makes the skin pale and dizzy.
- Weight lossis quite common in such cases. The body is constantly fighting parasites for beneficial substances. This symptom is more pronounced in babies. With a good diet, they do not gain weight and look sad.
- Presence of periodic hyperthermia,in which the temperature does not exceed 37. 5 degrees. As a rule, it is not accompanied by signs of a cold.
- Intestinal DisordersThis is an important sign of the presence of helminths in the body. There may be constipation, diarrhea, bloating, and abdominal pain that cannot be treated with medication.
Photos of parasites in the gut look awful. Pests attach to the intestinal walls, irritating them and causing inflammation. With such an infection, patients develop abdominal pain of unclear localization, and the stool is disturbed. The parasite takes away all the useful vitamins and minerals intended for human life. As a result, he loses weight drastically, his hair becomes dull, his skin pale. In general, the body comes to a complete withering and sad state.
There are cases when parasites are found in human mouths. Such unpleasant moments occur for various reasons, mainly due to illiterate self-medication by folk methods, wrong dose of medication, treatment without knowing the type of worm. Such moments can cause improper localization and migration of parasites with damage to the abdominal walls and penetration into the esophagus. Sometimes helminths can come out with vomiting.
In order to effectively recover from helminthic invasion and avoid possible unpleasant moments, you should not self-medicate, but resort to the help of competent doctors.