A few years ago, the WHO shocked the world community with statistics: it turned out that more than half of the earth's people (about four and a half billion people) suffer from parasitic diseases. The news is particularly frightening that only those who passed the laboratory examination, passed the enzyme immunoassay and did not participate in the experiment, for example the residents of the provinces at the district hospitals, entered the number of officially infected. It should therefore be assumed that about 80-90% of the world’s population may need to cleanse the body of parasites. We will tell you about the signs of the disease and consider some well-known methods of prevention.
Symptoms of parasitic effects on the human body
In the late 19th century, P. Gauguin, a great Impressionist and passionate traveler to the Pacific Islands, contracted helminthiasis. Tropical worms, the larvae of which the painter dragged through the water, inhabited the artist's body and reproduced. The poisonous discharge of the parasite, reaching the brain, caused Paul Gauguin's hallucinations in color, thanks to which he saw the world as unusually vivid. As a result, the persistent state of intoxication helped the French master to create a unique color scheme. However, in the vast majority of cases, toxins obtained from free loaders do not bring any benefit to the host organism, so regular cleansing of the body is recommended to protect against parasites in stationary or home conditions.
The main symptoms of a parasitic attack are:
- papular skin rash;
- non-seasonal allergic reactions;
- muscle aches;
- weight on the right;
- unhealthy appetite (inexplicably weak or strong);
- bloating associated with increased gas production;
- stool problems (diarrhea, constipation);
- constantly elevated basal body temperature;
- B12 and F deficiency anemias;
- visual and auditory hallucinations;
- sleep disorders (especially in the so-called bull hour, ie from one to three);
- increased irritability, nervousness, loss of energy.
If you notice at least one of the possible signs of helminthiasis, contact your doctor immediately!
Who is contraindicated to remove parasites from the body
It is forbidden to deal with the prevention of fungal and other parasitic diseases on your own:
- Immunocompromised (including those with acute respiratory infections);
- persons with inflammatory processes or stones in the organs of the excretory system;
- women during menstrual bleeding;
- operated patients during the recovery period;
- diabetics and other patients with endocrine disorders;
- persons who are in the phase of exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- people with cancer.
Even those whose health is normal and who do not have strict contraindications, we strongly recommend that you undergo a medical examination before cleaning at home and consult your doctor. Preventive measures against parasites did not harm the main body systems. .
Preparing for Global Cleaning
Before declaring war on helminths and other parasites, you need to do some preparatory work:
- Keep a log of complaints (within two to four weeks, enter information about diseases in a notebook, stating the time of their occurrence).
- Perform an enzyme test and discuss your symptoms and test results with a qualified therapist.
If the tests are positive, you will need to see your doctor for further testing and treatment.
- Normalize water intake, which according to modern standards means a daily intake of 2. 5 liters of purified fluid.
- Eliminate from your diet foods and beverages that prevent body cleansing (sausages, fried meat products, flour products, refined sweets, sweet drinks with colors and carbon dioxide, alcohol).
An overview of popular antiparasitic techniques
Preventing fungal attacks, harmful germs and worms is easy if you follow the instructions of experienced professionals. There are many healers among the authors of books on the fight against primitive invaders.
- The naturopath's first method, Hilda Clark, involves long cleansing courses - 12 months each. The doctor suggests that adults drink an alcoholic tincture of 15 walnuts daily. A dietary supplement made from the rind of green nuts and 500 ml of vodka or medical alcohol is given for a month. The recommended dose is 2 teaspoons per 100-150 ml of water, but it should be achieved gradually, starting with 1 drop of solution per 100 ml of liquid and adding 1 drop of tincture daily.
Alcohol-based preparation can negatively affect concentration, so the technique is not suitable for those who drive or do socially responsible work.
The second method of dr. Clarke was also introduced as a one-year course. To cleanse the body and protect itself from parasites at home, the Canadian suggests preparing dry wormwood powder. The author recommends drinking with plenty of purified cold water. The course of treatment begins with half a teaspoon of dried herbs per glass of liquid, while the dose of wormwood is gradually increased, reaching 3, 5 teaspoons, after which the patient returns to the initial 2-2, 5 grams of herbs, which he takes until the end of therapy.
Bitter wormwood leaves can cause muscle cramps and should never be taken during pregnancy. In addition, the powder is harmful during lactation: it spoils the taste of breast milk.
- A traditional healer suggests fasting to systemically cleanse the body and prevent the appearance of parasites without the help of medication. He believes that you can protect yourself from helminths and other parasites: it is enough to conduct five-day courses of not eating every 2-3 months.
In addition, the popularizer of alternative medicine believes that parasitic infection can be ruled out with the help of urine therapy, but most modern doctors treat this technique negatively, so we do not recommend the use of urine as a medicine.
- The traditional healer’s cleansing method, which has created many books and booklets on natural body healing, is an integrated course that includes the intake of natural anthelmintic drugs and the use of enemas for complete protection against giardiasis and other parasites.
We advise you to treat this technique exclusively as another method of detoxification, and in case of illness consult a doctor, because self-medication can lead to negative consequences.
The therapy consists of 3 phases: first wormwood soup is used for protection against worms and whips, which is prepared at the rate of 1 tablespoon of herbs per 1 cup of hot (80-90degrees) water, insist for one hour and drink twice a day. The second step is to drink tea from the green parts of chamomile, tansy flowers and a mixture of oak bark and buckthorn. The collection, in which all the components are presented in equal proportions, is cooked in a ceramic pot for 8-10 hours and drunk in 100 ml, taking it with pumpkin seeds. A few hours later, the author of the technique recommends the use of Epsom salt as a laxative. The third part of the therapy is carried out to prevent infection of the liver with flukes and larvae of ascaris. At the beginning of the session, the healer suggests taking a choleretic agent, then warming the liver (apply a warm heating pad on the right side) and finally drinking 200 ml of cold-pressed olive oil and fresh lemon juice.Between stages of cleansing the body of parasites, the healer advises the use of enemas of 200 ml of garlic, but irrigating the intestines with burning water is a harsh method of influencing the gastrointestinal microflora, so we recommend refraining from such experiments on the body.
- This method is analogous to the Canadian method of H. Clark, but is based on a less exotic product. The collection consisting of crushed tansy flowers, crushed leaves of bitter wormwood and cloves powder, made in a ratio of 3: 1: 1, 5, is used in micro doses in the form of gelatin capsules containing about 1. 75 g of herbs. During the ten-day course of cleansing from toxins and protection against parasites, the doctor advises taking 1 capsule three times a day, and for the next year - 3 capsules once a week to maintain the body.
The technique is not suitable for allergy sufferers, children, immunocompromised patients, patients with gastroenterological diagnosis and the elderly. Poisons found in small doses in wormwood and tansy can negatively affect these groups of people.
- Antiparasitic therapy by a popular doctor is positioned as one of the simplest ways to protect yourself from helminths. As part of the treatment, an alkaline environment is created in the organs of the digestive tract that is uncomfortable for worms, making the human body an unsuitable place for parasites. The professor suggests drinking a weak solution of tea soda. At the same time, the concentration of the substance changes during the seven-day course: on the first day in a glass of warm water add 1. 5 g of powder, on the second and third day pour 0. 75 g of soda cup, and from the 4th day until the end of treatment dilute in 200 mlwater 3, 5 g of sodium bicarbonate.
Note that baking soda is an aggressive drug that can destroy healthy gastrointestinal microflora and even lead to ulceration. Do not attend courses until you get your doctor’s approval!
In addition, to remove parasites from the infected organism, the doctor advises patients to give enemas to clean soda and lemon juice. However, we advise you to avoid home treatment for helminthiasis, mycoses, etc. , Especially with such aggressive drugs.
Although each of the presented methods has fans, you should not resort to paramedical agents in the treatment of helminthiasis. The techniques presented above are exclusively prophylactic. At the same time, none of them is suitable for use in relation to children, pregnant and lactating women, the elderly and people with chronic and acute diseases!
Medicines to remove giardiasis, trypanosomiasis, amoebiasis, trichomanellosis, helminthiasis and other parasitic diseases are recommended in cases where a person wants to cure the disease quickly and effectively. Therapists in these situations usually prescribe enterosorbents to prepare the bowels. Furthermore, patients are prescribed anthelmintic drugs which are necessary for intensive cleansing of the organism from parasites. After getting rid of harmful worms and protozoa, most people need to recover, so doctors prescribe vitamins, hepatoprotectors, and medications to maintain a healthy stomach and intestinal microflora.
Despite the availability of medications, even before using the simplest of them, we advise you to visit the clinic. The doctor will determine the correct dose and make the treatment as fast and comfortable as possible. More complex medications can have side effects, so in most cases they are recommended for inpatient use.
Home remedies can be used as ways to strengthen the body's defenses. Fungi, bacteria and worms don’t get rid of it, but some of them help keep you from getting sick. Most popular recipes:
- grated garlic (a spoonful of vegetables is mixed with 20 ml of cold lemon juice or boiled in a 200 gram cup of milk and drunk on an empty stomach);
- cognac and castor oil (5 days at 17. 00 take 30-50 ml of alcohol at room temperature, and at 19. 00 drink 30-50 ml of castor oil);
The technique is strictly forbidden for drivers of vehicles, as well as those who suffer from increased nervous irritability, because alcohol is a strong psychostimulant.
- pumpkin seeds (large unroasted seeds are eaten on an empty stomach, 10-20 pieces);
- herbal preparations (marigold, cumin, immortelle, St. John's wort insist on teas and drink decoctions at home to clean the intestines and protect against various pests, 250 ml twice a day);
- sour juices (freshly squeezed apple, cabbage, pomegranate or grape drink is consumed after a meal to protect the body from giardia and amoeba attacks).
Antiparasitic prophylaxis is an important component of a healthy lifestyle, but the method chosen must be safe. Consider possible contraindications to medicinal and tonic drugs and do not forget to seek medical advice.