A lot is known about how to get rid of parasites in the human body using folk remedies. But how effective are such recipes and is it possible to deal with helminths using only those natural recipes?
People have long used useful herbs and plants to get rid of dangerous “neighbors”. This treatment is still popular today. There are a number of proven recipes that will help cleanse the body and get rid of worms forever.
Cleansing the body of parasites at home is done by various methods. In order for the body to start metabolic processes and start cleansing, you need to:
- in the morning on an empty stomach drink 1 glass of cold water;
- do not eat unhealthy foods (it is desirable to limit the intake of protein and carbohydrates, this method will help you deal with helminthiasis quickly);
- eat only those foods that have been subjected to heat treatment;
- Include spices, garlic, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in your diet.
Helminth is "afraid" of various spices, as they say in the East, but not all types of parasites are so sensitive to spices.
It’s hard to find one effective recipe to help you deal with different types of helminths at once. For this reason, it is desirable to imagine what kind of worms live in the stomach or intestines. If such information is not available, complex cleaning is recommended.
Garlic with milk
Boil 1 liter of milk on the fire, put a whole head of garlic in a pot, leave the milk on the fire and cook for at least 20 minutes, lowering the temperature to a minimum. After 20 minutes the product will be ready.
How to take garlic and milk to fight parasites in the intestines:
- Drink at least 100 ml of the medicine before meals.
- Continue the course for 30 days.
- If necessary, intensify drug therapy.
Garlic will "help" get rid of worms because it has antiparasitic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Garlic can be used against parasites in the human body in another variation. The method requires the use of garlic juice.
- Garlic juice should be filtered.
- And then pour milk on it.
- Put the medicine in a dark place for 20-30 minutes and then it can be used as directed.
You need to take the product:
- 1. spoon 3 times a day;
- course of treatment from 14 days to 1 month;
- after we take a break and return to therapy in 10-14 days.
But it should be understood that the use of garlic is associated with certain risks and can cause:
- Digestive disorders.
Castor oil against worms
A useful property of this medicine is that, if used properly, it will help cleanse the body and deal with the signs of helminthic invasion.
How to apply castor oil:
- You can use it in its pure form.
- Mix with cognac.
Ricinus is a good anti-parasite drug in the human body, it has a laxative effect and helps remove unwanted “neighbors” from the gut, but to make it happen it is better to mix it with a quality alcoholic beverage.
Castor oil with cognac helps:
- immobilize helminths;
- remove them from the body naturally.
Castor oil has a non-bitter, pleasant taste. Combined with alcohol it helps to remove various types of worms in the body after just one use, which can be found in the liver or intestines of a person as well as in other organs and systems.
Castor oil and brandy from parasites recipe:
- It is worth heating fifty to sixty milliliters of brandy in a meal.
- Add two castor oils to an alcohol spoon.
- Mix everything thoroughly and drink.
The alcohol contained in cognac will help paralyze worms, and castor oil will weaken the intestinal musculature and speed up the removal of worms from the body.
This is one simple recipe used in the treatment of helminthiasis and is very effective if the reviews are to be believed.
Pumpkin seeds against parasites that “live” in the digestive tract are used for a long time. This drug has been known for a long time and is popular and effective.
How to take pumpkin seeds properly:
- It is worth removing the cake from the seeds.
- Leave white adhesive tape.
- Grind everything in a coffee grinder or blender.
- Mix with honey.
This porridge should be taken once a day, in the morning on an empty stomach, before meals.
Also an effective folk remedy against parasites is baking soda which is also used to treat children and adults. An enema can be given to a child, it removes worms. But this procedure has certain nuances.
Enema with baking soda, rules of procedure:
- for natural bowel emptying;
- give an enema with baking soda; Hold
- for a few minutes (the longer the better).
An independent reviewer of the procedure says that baking soda helps to get rid of parasites, but the procedure should not be overdone as it can negatively affect the condition of the rectal mucosa.
Flax and clove seeds for intestinal worms
Flax and clove seeds from parasites, the recipe for preparation is as follows:
- It’s worth chopping spices and seeds in a blender or coffee grinder.
- Mix spices and seeds thoroughly.
- Drizzle them with honey (to remove bitterness and unpleasant taste).
Flax and clove seeds against intestinal parasites is a good remedy, it should be used 2 times a day, but do not forget that the drug has a number of contraindications and is poorly tolerated.
Helminth and grass attacks
Wormwood is a well-known drug used against parasites in the body to cleanse the intestines. It is advisable to collect fresh shoots, flowers and stems, pour boiling water and insist in a dark but cool place. When the soup is ready, it is recommended to strain it, take one hundred and fifty grams three times a day.
How to prepare and drink wormwood tea:
- can only be cooked from this plant;
- mix wormwood with tansy or other herbs;
- prepare a mixture of herbs and spices.
Use of tiger and wormwood remedies:
- You can prepare decoctions with herbs (use dry raw materials and boiling water).
- Drink them before meals or a few minutes after.
Wormwood, tansy and carnation scheme for correct parasite intake:
- herbs and spices are ground in a coffee grinder;
- pour boiling water over them;
- prepare cold soup;
- is taken in parts.
Herbs and spices can be used in their original form, but the taste characteristics of such products leave much to be desired.
You can mix the mass obtained from cloves, wormwood and tansy with honey, add ginger, garlic and pumpkin seeds. Leave the anthelmintic mixture in the fridge for a few hours, then eat one teaspoon in the morning on an empty stomach.
Pomegranate peel helps in the "defeat" of helminthiasis, removes them from the body in a natural way, without any problems. You can do this using the following recipe:
- Peel the fruit.
- Grind it (you can knead it with your hands).
- Fill with hot water.
- Leave for 20 minutes in a dark place.
- Strain and consume at once (no more than a glass).
It is recommended to use such a drug for 30 days, after the procedure, rinse it with water, you must take a break of 10 days, and then repeat the procedure.
Treatment with fresh carrot and cabbage juice is carried out every day. Freshly squeezed juice is drunk in 150 ml every morning, on an empty stomach. The juices are alternated, you can add 1 teaspoon of castor oil to the carrot and cabbage juice. This will improve the effectiveness of home treatments.
Contraindications to folk recipes
The recommendations of alternative medicine are useful, but don't forget that they also have a number of contraindications. The use of such drugs is not recommended if:
- there is a hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- the patient has not yet reached a certain age (for children);
- pregnancy or breast-feeding (considered a relative contraindication, but it is worth consulting a doctor before starting treatment).
People shouldn't even use folk recipes:
- with diabetes mellitus;
- with diseases of the hematopoietic system;
- with diseases of the stomach and intestines (relative contraindication);
- with a tendency to allergic reactions of various kinds.
If there are any doubts about this or that medicine, then you should consult a doctor. Your doctor will help you choose the right medication and improve the productivity of your therapy. Folk recipes are often used to improve traditional drug therapy. This combination allows you to avoid repeated self-infection and get rid of the signs of helminthiasis much faster.