How to get rid of parasites so as not to have time to cause serious damage to the human body, while doing so with the least risk and in the shortest possible time? What is the best way to not only remove parasites from the body, but also not to leave their larvae there? This is quite difficult to perform, because strong medications can cause intoxication, so after the main treatment it is necessary to conduct a control diagnosis and, if necessary, apply additional cleaning at home.
How to get rid of parasites in the body using folk methods
Parasites can be removed from the body at home by taking herbal remedies. These folk remedies are the most gentle, because they do not destroy helminths, but simply force them to leave their habitat. Despite its safety of such treatment, before starting it, it is still recommended to consult an expert to choose the most appropriate way to cleanse from parasites. The initial stage consists in the use of antiparasitic agents, in the next they try to increase the immune defense and restore the organs affected by helminthiasis. To do this, use collections of plants with properties unacceptable for the existence of parasites.
Parasites can be removed from the body at home using the following plants:
- Wormwood and tansy grass.The combination of these plants affects a huge number of parasites, the number of their species is more than a hundred. Mixtures of herbs - wormwood and tansy, are not used for children, because wormwood in a dose higher than the norm is poisonous. Tansy should generally not be taken by children as this plant has very strong anthelmintic properties. It is important not to forget that tansy and wormwood, although vegetables, are poisons, so caution is needed when using them. The course of cleaning is carried out for a week, if necessary, it can be longer, but not more than a month. Special attention should be paid to the use of wormwood powder for prophylaxis, because it has a number of contraindications. Wormwood powder should not be taken with hypertension, with problems in the gastrointestinal tract. It is forbidden to take wormwood powder to women during menstruation, because it can increase bleeding. Pregnant women, trying to remove parasites, should also not use wormwood powder as part of the collection and take it. The effect of dried wormwood and tansy powder will be enhanced if you add clove powder to them.
- Clove, used as a method to remove parasites at home, can not only affect an adult, but also have a detrimental effect on eggs and larvae. Cloves can be taken in various forms - in powder, decoction or in a mixture with other plants. For cleaning from parasites, it is better to take cloves powder before meals in a dose of 1 teaspoon, washed with water. A mixture of cloves and wormwood powder, which is ground separately and then combined into the usual powder, has an excellent effect. It should be taken in a dose of 1 teaspoon of cloves and wormwood powder once a day in the evening or half an hour before meals. Cleaning course - 3 weeks. To effectively remove parasites, you need to take not only cloves powder, but also use a decoction of this plant. Clove decoction is easy to prepare: dried clove flowers are boiled in boiling water in a ratio of 1 part clove to 10 parts water and infused for three hours. Take a dose of ½ cup twice a day, the cleansing procedure is 3 weeks.
- A method of purification from various parasites using walnut tincture.The unripe walnut peel is poured over with alcohol and placed in the sun for 30 days. After that time they are removed and start taking the tincture in the morning before meals. Begin cleansing with one drop of tincture in half a glass of water, increasing the dose by drop each day. Bring up to 2 teaspoons and take this amount on a course throughout the year. You must take a laxative between taking the nut tincture.
- Marigoldeffectively repairs parasite-damaged tissues. Marigold flowers are taken in the form of fees and as a basic tool after removing parasites. Marigold has a healing effect on the affected intestinal tissue and is also able to restore liver function, making it healthy. In addition to the soup, for preventive purposes, you must take the apothecary tincture of marigold flower in weekly courses. Dose - 1 teaspoon per glass of water with a break in between.
- You can remove parasites by using cinnamon, a well-known spice.It is taken as a folk remedy for prophylaxis and for destroying helminths. Cinnamon improves bowel function, thereby increasing resistance to helminthic invasions. The powder should be taken in the morning, before meals, for a month.Powder dose - 1 teaspoon, which should be taken simply with water.
- You can try to remove parasites not only with medicinal plants, but also using popular tips regarding other substances. For example, they buy cosmetic blue clay, pour 1 kg of clay with 2 buckets of water and wait until the evening, add hot clay and take a bath. This contributes to the healing of the skin that often suffers from helminthiasis. To get rid of parasites, you can take a preventive blue pharmacy clay, which will provide additional nutrition with trace elements, and at the same time will get rid of parasitic fungi that often accompany helminthiasis.
- Everyone is probably familiar with the scary tapes of tapeworms. Once such a parasite is identified, it is advisable to take prompt action to expel it, for which traditional healers are advised to drink a glass of kerosene. Literally not all parasites tolerate kerosene and come out. How true such a recipe with the use of kerosene is, judge the doctors. Many are skeptical of such treatment, but they do not deny it either.
What should alert you first
The difficulty in completely removing parasites is that they have developed the ability to stay in place, securing themselves there with rubber bands, teeth, etc. By attaching, they injure the surrounding tissues and further poison the parasites with the waste of their existence. If you feel unwell, to be sure of the possibility of parasite infection, you must pay attention to the following symptoms:
- feeling of constant hunger and sudden sudden weight loss;
- development of anemia, weakness and loss of activity;
- development of allergic manifestations on the skin, previously unusual;
- , there may be a sudden increase in excess weight, which the child cannot reduce;
- headache, migraine attacks;
- the appearance of a feeling of heaviness in the right hypochondrium after eating, digestive problems;
- skin rash, brittle and dull hair;
- joint pain.
Diagnosis needed to confirm suspicions
Diagnosis is needed to determine how to remove parasites from the body. It is complicated by the diversity of parasite species, as well as their ability to spread rapidly. The symptoms that manifest from helminths can belong to several of their types at once, which causes difficulties in making a final diagnosis. To really determine which parasites need to be eliminated from the body, the following diagnostic methods are used today:
- Methodologywith the use of immunology - serology, which allows you to accurately record the presence of antibodies in the human body inherent in the waste products of parasites. The method is the most acceptable in the case of the development of an infection, but even then the accuracy cannot exceed 60%.
- Histological coprogram technique using powerful microscopes to examine the helminth's body and determine its appearance.
- Chemoscanning technique with diagnostics of live blood drops, magnified 2 thousand times. Allows to determine the condition and type of larvae.
- In rare cases, it is possible to conduct research using electroacupuncture, but this method is not recommended due to the harmful effects on the subject.
Which method of cleaning from parasites in the body to choose, the doctor will determine, but before that you must undergo a mandatory examination.
Various methods for removing parasites
Carrying out prophylaxis and, if necessary, expelling parasites is not an easy task, but quite feasible. If the worms live in favorable conditions and their number has increased, then it is impossible to destroy them all at once, because after death they begin to have a toxic effect. In addition, the drugs themselves have a negative effect on human organs, destroying the liver and kidneys. Therefore, after removing the parasite, even if the cleansing was completely successful, you need to take measures to restore your own health for a while.
Modern methods of removing parasites from the body use means that create impossible conditions for the existence of helminths in the human body. Therefore, treatment lasts a long time and sometimes lasts several months, reaching up to six months. In order to completely remove parasites from the body and achieve their complete cleansing, they use specially designed therapeutic agents that can be divided into chemical and herbal.
The greatest effect can be achieved by using chemicals, as they can completely remove parasites in 1-2 months, but you can suffer from the toxic effects of these drugs. The use of herbal remedies in the form of fees or powders is the most harmless as they have minimal harm.
The use of homeopathy as a method of cleansing from parasites can bring tangible effect, but it has not become widespread due to the fact that so far few experts deal with the problems of this branch of medicine.